This is my first year doing a Christmas Wish List/Holiday Guide here on the blog. I just had so many products that I’ve recently been testing and reviewing that I love and I thought I would put together a last minute blog post on those items. Maybe, just maybe some of the items will help you get some shopping done if you are undecided on what to get your family or friends for Christmas!
All items (except the Mankind wallets) are available on Amazon.com and I will link them up below so you can just simply click on the link if you feel so inclined to make a purchase. **I do not receive any income from you clicking on the links below.**
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet…or do you wait till Black Friday and shop till your heart is content? I personally keep away from retail stores on Black Friday if at all possible. I usually do my shopping online or wait until the last 2 weeks before Christmas to go out and shop like a mad woman! Nah-I’m not one of those people…people can get so crazy during the shopping season…it makes me laugh and is very entertaining to me! I like to shop when and only when I know exactly what I’m going for. I don’t like to shop around all day-I want in and out as fast as humanly possible.
So let’s begin my wish list/holiday guide-or whatever you may call it.
- Lyceem Large Capacity Hanging Toiletry Bag/Travel Organzier Kit in Tiffany Green
- Decorative Hand Cast Aluminum Owl Single Wall Hook
- UTILYZE Rechargeable Electronic Foot File
- Big Bang Theory Ceramic Coffee Mug
- Instant Happy Journal by Karen Salmansohn
- Eco Friendly Quality Artist Colored Pencil Set by Colowlful
- Alpine Swiss His and Hers Moccasin Slippers in Sabine and Yukon
- Ipow Colored Pencil Set with Canvas Roll Up Bag
- VTIN Peashooter Bluetooth Sport Headphones
- Rose Gold Monogram Necklace and Rose Gold Bangle Bracelet from EZ Creations LTD
- Bellabeat LEAF Activity Tracker
- Mankind Wallets
Stay tuned for Part 2 of my Christmas Wish List/Holiday Guide…I’ll be reviewing each product right here on the blog very soon with possibly a few more products to add! Happy Holidays!