Hello my lovely readers and fellow bloggers!
I’ve been away this past week and I didn’t have time to prepare for posts while I was gone.
All is well.
My youngest sister had surgery on Monday and I was at her house babysitting my niece and nephew with my parents all week.
She had surgery on Monday and was home by the end of the week.
She is recovering and will hopefully be back to normal soon.
I had alot of fun, but no internet while I was away.
I’m now home and ready to start blogging again.
As the summer is ending I’m trying to spend as much time outside as possible and in fact, my love and I will be taking Dakota & Saniyah to the waterpark tomorrow for Labor Day! So fun!
While I was away I was awarded The Versatile Blogger Award for my blog earlier this week by Molly over at Molly Greye!
Thank you so very much for nominating me, Molly!
Versatile-the definition of versatile is someone who is able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities.
In this case a Versatile blogger is one who blogs about a variety of topics.
Whether it may be baking/cooking, menu plans, photography, poems, art, music, crafts, etc.
The bloggers below fit that title so well. It’s the variety of topics and that keeps me lured into your blog.
So, thank you for keeping things interesting!
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award. I’m only choosing a few bloggers this go around.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are my nominees for this deserving award:
1. Ioanna over at life portOfolio
2. Paula over at Stuff I Tell My Sister
3. Rach over at This Italian Family
4. Pam over at Pa-Blam!
5. Danielle over at Making it with danielle
6. Jeni over at Joy and Woe
7. Gilly over at Lucid Gypsy
Congrats to you all and I hope you will participate!!
It’s a great way to publicize other bloggers!
And here are the 7 interesting (or maybe not so interesting) things about myself:
1. I’m not a morning person at all. I am a night owl and love staying up late. Usually bedtime for me is about 2am.
2. I’m still recovering from a seriously injured ankle sprain from earlier this summer. I think old “Arthur” has made himself at home…because I’m still having aches and pains from time to time.
3. I love to pack for trips, vacations, etc. But I absolutely HATE unpacking. I’ll leave the bags sitting around for days. BIG ole’ procrastinator when it comes to unpacking!
4. When I start laughing and can’t stop…I start hiccuping. My friends and family think this is so funny. Once it starts…it’s hard to stop.
5. I’m currently loving the Orange Is the New Black Season 1 episodes!
6. I love snail mail-love sending and receiving it! Getting something in the mail just makes me all giddy!
7. I love to bake. In fact, baking is my specialty. I love to make cakes, cookies, brownies, etc. for my friends and family. My absolute favorite cake to bake is my version of the hummingbird cake.
Thanks again to Molly for nominating my blog for this award!